Sunday, May 24, 2015

Welcome. Willkommen. Mabuhay. Hola. Yo.

Hello there!  If you've stumbled across my blog, you've come to the right place.  Or maybe not.  I don't know what you're doing here to be honest, or what brought you here.  Perhaps you googled "awesome" and my blog was the first search result.  #humble

Do hashtags even work in blogs, or are they only for the Tweeter and the Instagraph?

In any case, allow myself to introduce...myself.

Walter vs. Walter

This is a tale of two Walters.  One is the meth king of New Mexico, while the other is me.

One of them got diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, beat it, and then built a drug-manufacturing empire that went down in a blaze of glory.  The other got diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer on May 21, 2015, with plans to beat it and then take over the world via his quick wit, mad accounting skillz, and blind devotion to Scientology (Praise be unto Xenu).

If you want to know more about the first Walter, watch Breaking Bad.  If you want to learn more about the second, then read on, brave soul.

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment